Waterside House, Bracknell
- Acquisition of a 94,867 sq. ft. Grade A office in Bracknell in November 2016.
- Occupiers include Vodafone, Honda, BMW, Fujitsu, Dell, EMC2, Honeywell, Waitrose, Panasonic and Hewlett Packard.
- The property is let to Vodafone Enterprise UK (previously Cable & Wireless UK) with 21 years unexpired with 5 yearly RPI compounded uplifts (collar & cap at 2%-5%).
- Cable & Wireless U.K. was acquired by Vodafone in April 2012 and the building has since been extensively refurbished and rebranded by Vodafone. Cable & Wireless U.K. has net worth of £934m and the guarantor US$6bn.
- Institutional & liquid lot size. The property is fundamental to the tenant’s UK operations, with a large data storage facility held on site.